LAKE CHALA DAY TRIP
Lake Chala is the Crater lake in caldera located between Tanzania and Kenya border,it is found approximately 250000 years ago and surrounding by steep crater rim. The ground water flowed into the lake mostly is from Mt Kilimanjaro. Hilbas tours driver will pickup from your hotel in Arusha and drive to beautiful spot of lake chala, enjoy the day hiking in the nature path and Canoeing. Birds are plentiful and raptors in particular are many and spectacular in the area.On the way, you can even see varies species of large animal like herds of elephants and small animals such as blue monkeys, colobus monkeys, baboons, dik-dik and kudu. Swimming is possible but it is advised to stay close to the shore.
- Enough bottled mineral water throughout the safari
- Government fees & taxes
- Experienced Professional Tour guide
- Transport in 4X4 Toyota Land Cruisers with pop up roof for game viewing.
- Breakfast & Lunch
- Medical insurance
- Tips to the driver guide.
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Alcoholic beverages
- Pre & Post Safari Accommodation in Arusha