NGORONGORO CRATER DAY TRIP
After early breakfast, The drive will pick you from Hotel and heading to Ngorongoro Crater for a morning, half-day game drive.
Ngorongoro Crater is the biggest volcanic caldera in the world which supports a vast variety of animals, include herds of wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, eland, warthog, hippo, and giant African elephants, huge population of predator’s, hyenas, jackals, cheetahs, different birds and with a little luck you can observe all the Big Five’- lions, elephants, buffalo, rhino and leopard. You will enjoy a picnic lunch on the crater floor, continue with game drive before drive back to Arusha Town where you are dropped off at your hotel.
- Enough bottled mineral water throughout the safari
- Government fees & taxes
- Experienced Professional Tour guide
- Transport in 4X4 Toyota Land Cruisers with pop up roof for game viewing.
- Breakfast & Lunch
- Medical insurance
- Tips to the driver guide.
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Alcoholic beverages
- Pre & Post Safari Accommodation in Arusha