- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
For those short on time, this safari is the perfect way to see the best of Tanzania’s wildlife in just 2 days. The Ngorongoro Crater is a “must see” destination, home to over 25,000 animals and your best chance of seeing the “Big Five”. Enjoy the spectacular scenery of Tarangire National Park, where families of elephants congregate year round by the Tarangire River. You will have exclusive use of a Dreams Adventures’ 4×4 safari vehicle and an expert guide who will show you the best locations to spot the wildlife.
Number of Pax
Price per Person ($)
Arrival and Tarangire National ParkArrival at Kilimanjaro International Airport. Meet and greet with our driver/guide, who will help you with your luggage. Drive to Tarangire National Park. It has an amazing landscape that resulted from the same tectonic forces that created the Great rift Valley millions of years ago. Game drive at the park. Around 4.30 p.m. - one shop stop on the way at Manyara – then drive to Accommodation in Karatu for overnight.
- Overnight Marera Valley Lodge (Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch)
Ngorongoro CraterEarly morning Ngorongoro Crater Tour. This is the best place in Tanzania to see black rhino as well as prides of lion that include the magnificent black-manned males. There are lots of colorful flamingoes a variety of water birds. Other game that you can see includes leopard, cheetah, hyena, other members of the antelope family, an small mammals. Later in the afternoon drive to airport to catch flight around 4.30 p.m. to Zanzibar.
- Transport with qualified driver/guide in 4×4 vehicles with viewing roof
- Camping fees or lodge accommodation
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- National Park gate fees
- Park commission
- Government tax
- Bottled water
- Visit Massai Village
- Flight to Arusha/Zanzibar
- Entry visa
- Travel and health insurance
- Gratuities to your guide, hotel staff and porters
- Meals, drinks and excursions not included in the itinerary
- Any other item of personal nature, laundry, telephone and postage
- Items of personal nature